Stay logged in
Back to Top

Who can apply for access to the CRR?

Special requirements must be fulfilled to access the CRR. Access to the CRR for "other persons who are authorised to carry out searches" is regulated in Section 16a (5) of the Austrian Registration of Residents Act [Meldegesetz]. A person or business, a so-called "business partner", must apply to the Ministry of the Interior and substantiate that regular information from the Register of Residents is required for assertion or enforcement of rights or claims on a commercial basis. Professional groups are, e.g., lawyers, notaries, debt collection agencies, facility management firms, banks and insurance companies. HF Data takes care of the submission to the Federal Ministry of the Interior on your behalf.

Further information about the Central Register of Residents (CRR)

Back to overview