Stay logged in
Back to Top

How can I have information in the Land Register amended?

The District Courts is responsible for amendments in the Land Register. Applications for amendments to an entry in the Land Register are usually done by a lawyer or notary.

Amendments to official documents may not be carried out by clearing offices or HF Data.

Back to overview