Stay logged in
Back to Top

How can I have data in official documents amended?

For amendments in the Business Register please contact the competent Commercial Court.

For amendments in the GISA (trade data) please contact the competent municipality or the competent district government authority [Bezirksverwaltungsbehörde/BH].

Amendments to official documents may not be carried out by clearing offices or HF Data.

Back to overview